Chief Executive Officer
Jim joined Johnson Financial Group in 2017 as President of Johnson Bank, taking over as CEO in January of 2018. Prior to joining Johnson Financial Group, Jim served for nearly 30 years at JP Morgan Chase & Co as Market President where he led successful teams throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Bachelor's degree from Vanderbilt Unversity
- Master's degree in Finance from DePaul University
- Serves on the Board of Trustees for the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association for Commerce (MMAC), Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and the Greater Milwaukee Committee (GMC).
- Campaign Chair for the United Way of Racine and a Campaign Cabinet member for the United Way of Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha County.