Flexible equipment leasing options to help you make your business dreams a reality.FIND AN ADVISOR
Benefits of Leasing
Achieve business goals
With 100% financing and potential tax benefits, leasing your equipment may be your best option to meet your business goals.
Resolve your operating constraints and take advantage of the latest advances in technology for the highest productivity.
Increase cash flow
Avoid tying up your valuable cash and credit resources, and manage working capital.
You can lease most types of equipment, including:
Equipment Leasing Solutions
We have a variety of financing solutions to meet the needs of your business.
- Particularly attractive to companies that want to manage their balance sheet debt‐ratios, or want to use equipment for the lease period and return it at lease end with no further obligations
- Helps you avoid a commitment to dated technology
- A full‐payout, non‐cancellable agreement in which the lessee is responsible for maintenance, taxes and insurance
- Most attractive in cases where the lessee wants the tax benefits of ownership or expects to own the equipment at lease maturity*
- Have the full use of the equipment without the financial risk of legal ownership (similar to an operating lease)
- Allows you to expense the monthly payments for tax purposes, and may help you reduce your overall income tax liability*
- Enables you to return, purchase or re-lease the equipment at the end of the lease
- A Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) lease is a true lease designed to finance licensed, titled motor vehicles (over‐the‐road tractors, trailers, trucks and buses) used for business
- The TRAC is a stated amount in the lease agreement representing the estimated value of the equipment at the end of the lease
- At lease end, the vehicles can be purchased for the TRAC amount or sold to a third party. If the lease‐end resale price is more or less than the TRAC value, you receive the excess or pay the difference
- Allows municipalities or political subdivisions, including school districts, police and fire departments, state and county governments and other tax-exempt entities, to acquire essential equipment quickly and conveniently without the need for expensive and time-consuming bond issues
- A contract or working relationship between our organization and an equipment manufacturer or vendor
- Provides the vendor with the ability to offer customer financing, which may stimulate sales and expedite the sales process
* Johnson Financial Group and its subsidiaries do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney or tax advisor with respect to your personal situation.
We can also help you with...
Property & Casualty Insurance
We provide resources to protect your business from the unexpected, so you can concentrate on what you do best—running your business.LEARN MORE about property and casualty insurance.
Thinking about relocating your business?
Among the many reasons for a business to relocate, you might think square footage would be the leading catalyst.READ MORE Read more about relocating your business.
Expanding Your Business
You need a strategic financial partner in your corner as you look to execute on your long-term growth plan.LEARN MORE about expanding your business.
Assessing the Implications of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act
The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) brought a reduction in tax rates and significant changes to deductions.READ MORE Read more about the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017.
Products offered by Johnson Bank, Member FDIC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Loans are subject to credit and property approval, bank underwriting guidelines, and may not be available in all states. Other loan programs and pricing may be available. The term of the loan will vary based upon program chosen. Certain conditions, terms, and restrictions may apply based on the loan program selected. Property insurance is required; if the collateral is determined to be in an area having special flood hazards, flood insurance will be required.
Your Trusted Equipment Leasing Advisor
Whatever stage your business is in, our advisors can help you choose the right business equipment leasing options to fit your needs.FIND AN ADVISOR