From Residency to Retirement: Starting Out
As a new physician, you have a lot of financial decisions to consider. You don’t have to do it alone. Learn how our team can provide tailored financial solutions that align with your long-term goals.
You just finished your residency and you are starting your career as a doctor. Maybe you’re preparing to sign your first employment contract. Or, perhaps you have already signed a multiyear contract that will come with a significant increase in income. We want to help set you up for success with financial strategies and solutions to ensure your money continues to grow as you mature in your career.
Exclusive Private Banking Solutions
Your private banker will focus on your financial needs with solutions tailored to you.
Manage your debt in a cost-effective manner with fixed-rate unsecured financing.
Our debt consolidation program is specially designed for physicians, dentists and attorneys who want to strategically manage debt in a systematic and cost-effective manner.
- Fixed rate financing
- Unsecured loans
- Flexible loan terms to meet your short- and long-term needs
- Partner with us to develop a sound financial plan to achieve your long-term goals.
Your patients have peace of mind when they have a team of experts behind them. The same is true for you and your financial goals. Your private banker will provide personalized service that comes to you, where and when it's most convenient, through these unique services:
- Special pricing for loans, deposits and other services based on your individual needs.
- Easy money management with a checking account with no minimum balance, no monthly fees and 24/7 on-the-go access with our mobile app.
- Convenient access to your line of credit for home improvements or short-term cash flow needs. Save money with no closing costs and no annual fees.
Your checking or money market account can play an important role in helping you manage the cash you need for everyday expenses separately from the funds you've set aside for long-term goals.
Choose an account designed for you, including options for no balance requirements, higher interest rates and adjustable spending and withdrawal limits for your debit card and person-to person payments.
You can also protect yourself from unplanned expenses and emergencies with Overdraft Services.LEARN More about private banking solutions.
The purpose of a financial plan is to define how your income and assets can provide for a lifetime of happiness. Healthy savings habits, spending discipline and appropriate investments are necessary to meet your goals. But, you need more than just a plan.
We can keep you centered on your plan when faced with market downturns or enticing spending opportunities. Our team is invested in you and your family. We're committed to helping you get where you want to go.LEARN MORE about financial planning.
Zero Down Payment Home Loans
Whether you are buying your first home, moving or building a home, we’ll guide you through every step of the financing process. We can help you find the loan program to best align with your finances, life goals and your future plans.
- Zero down home loans up to $750,000 and low down payment options up to $1,200,000
- No mortgage insurance requirements
- Deferred student loan debt may be excluded from loan ratios
- May close on purchase up to 90 days prior to employment contract start date
- Preferred pricing may be available with certain Johnson Financial Group relationships
Loans are subject to credit and property approval, bank underwriting guidelines, and may not be available in all states. Other loan programs and pricing may be available. Certain conditions, terms, and restrictions may apply based on the loan program selected. The term of the loan may vary based upon program chosen. Property insurance is required; if the collateral is determined to be in an area having special flood hazards, flood insurance will be required.
Insurance Coverage Options
While you spend your days protecting your patients’ well-being, we spend ours making sure we protect the things that matter most to you. Among the leading independent insurance agencies nationwide, we have the knowledge and genuine commitment to be more than your advisor. We’ll be your personal advocate.
- Home, auto, and umbrella insurance discounts designed for physicians
- Life and disability insurance to ensure your financial needs are covered
- Proactive risk management practices designed to prevent losses
- Specialty coverages that go beyond your traditional insurance, including cyber solutions, collectibles and identity theft
- Comprehensive professional liability insurance to help protect you and your practice against allegations or findings of negligence in the services you provide
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our blog posts, investment commentaries and other industry insights.
From Residency to Retirement
You just finished your residency and you are starting your career as a doctor. Maybe you’re preparing to sign your first employment contract. Or, perhaps you have already signed a multiyear contract that will come with a significant increase in income. We want to help set you up for success with financial strategies and solutions to ensure your money continues to grow as you mature in your career.LEARN MORE about financial solutions for starting out as a physician.
You’ve gained a decade or more of experience as a physician and continue to mature in your profession. Now what? As you approach mid-career, it’s time to focus on a solid financial plan that will help you achieve your long-term goals – for the remainder of your career and into retirement.LEARN MORE
Planning for Retirement
As you get closer to retirement, we can help you figure out what comes's next. We’ll help you assess your current plan and make adjustments to ensure you realize the retirement you’ve always imagined.LEARN MORE
It's never too early to think about where, and to whom, you want your wealth to go after you're gone – and in the most tax-efficient way possible. Whether you're in or near retirement, we’ll consider your goals and your wishes for family and future generations, so you can build on the legacy you’ve already started.LEARN MORE
Your Trusted Partner for Life's Biggest Moments
No matter what financial needs you may have, we're here for you. Our experienced advisors work closely with you to build the right path to help you achieve your goals.FIND AN ADVISOR