Flexible financing options to help you secure opportunities to expand and grow your company.FIND AN ADVISOR
Fast. Simple. Competitive.
Types of Commercial Loans
Line of Credit
Line of Credit
- A Line of Credit is a cost-effective approach if your company needs ongoing credit to fund working capital and accounts receivable, or to manage inventory.
Revolving Line of Credit
- Borrow, repay and borrow again up to the original amount committed throughout the life of the loan.
Non-Revolving Line of Credit
- Borrow an amount either in a lump sum or an amount disbursed over a period of time. Each time you make an advance, credit availability reduces by that amount.
- Flexible revolving credit lines
- Quick, easy access to funds online, by phone or in a branch
- Advances are simple and convenient
- Competitive variable rates of interest
- Pay no interest until you draw funds
Letters of Credit
- Letters of Credit are widely used as a method of payment for imports or exports and are used domestically to facilitate trade without the risk of an open account or cash-in-advance transactions. Letters of Credit are also used in support of bond financing.
- Import Letters of Credit
- Export Letters of Credit
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Term loans help your company purchase capital goods and equipment, fund a change in ownership or consolidate business debt.
- Acquire equipment or other assets with fixed monthly payments
- Long-term financing
- Competitive interest rate
- Flexible terms and conditions
Assessing the Implications of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act
The Tax Cut and Jobs Act brought a reduction in tax rates and significant changes to deductions for corporations.READ MORE Learn more about the Tax Cut and Jobs Act
Expanding Your Business
You need a strategic financial partner in your corner as you look to execute on your long-term growth plan.LEARN MORE Click here for insights if you are thinking about expanding your business.
Bridging Generations Essential to Success in the Family Business
Family business is the engine that fuels the U.S. economy, yielding major impact on job creation and economic growth.READ MORE Click here to read more about how bridging generations is critical to successful family businesses.
Products offered by Johnson Bank, Member FDIC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Loans are subject to credit and property approval, bank underwriting guidelines, and may not be available in all states. Other loan programs and pricing may be available. The term of the loan will vary based upon program chosen. Certain conditions, terms, and restrictions may apply based on the loan program selected. Property insurance is required; if the collateral is determined to be in an area having special flood hazards, flood insurance will be required.
Your Trusted Commercial Banking Advisor
No matter what financial needs you may have, we're here for you. Our experienced advisors work closely with you to build the right path to help you achieve your business goals.FIND AN ADVISOR