One-Time Close Construction Loans
A one-time close construction loan can be used to close both the construction loan and the permanent financing of your new home to save you time and money. You'll enjoy the convenience of one loan, one application and one closing date.
A lot loan allows you to purchase land before you start construction. Once you're ready to build, your lot loan can be financed as part of the construction loan. However, if you already own the land, you may be able to use your lot as equity for your construction loan.
How One-Time Close Construction Loans Work
How to Apply
Documents and Information
- Your Social Security number to obtain your credit report
- Pay stubs, W‐2s and possibly full tax returns for income documentation
- Bank and asset statements for verification of liquid and retirement savings
- Any other necessary information based on your individual situation like business tax returns, current real estate holdings, etc.
- A lot loan closing statement, if you already own your lot
Additional documents and information (when available)
- Accepted offer to purchase – if purchasing the lot at the time of closing on your construction loan
- Construction plans
- Builder cost breakdown and specs
- Complete signed builder contract
- Insurance coverage, including builder's risk insurance – prior to closing
We can also help you with...
Your home is likely one of your largest investments. You deserve to have peace of mind that your home and the possessions inside are protected from life’s unexpected events.Learn More about home and condo insurance
Loans are subject to credit and property approval, bank underwriting guidelines, and may not be available in all states. Other loan programs and pricing may be available. Certain conditions, terms, and restrictions may apply based on the loan program selected. The term of the loan may vary based upon program chosen. Property insurance is required; if the collateral is determined to be in an area having special flood hazards, flood insurance will be required.