This policy is intended to describe how we collect, share, use and protect your information when you engage with us online. This policy covers the Johnson Financial Group website, Johnson Financial Group mobile application, Johnson Financial Group social media branded pages, or any other online services provided by Johnson Financial Group. This policy may be amended from time to time at our discretion. If you have questions, comments or complaints about the privacy of your information, please contact: Johnson Financial Group, 555 Main Street, Suite 060, Racine, WI 53403, 888.769.3796, email@example.com. This is not a secure email facility.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you engage with us online, we may collect the following personal information from you or about you when you use our website, mobile application, social media branded pages, or any other online services provided by us:
- Personal identifiable information and Logging data – We may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number(s), account number(s), username, passwords, Tax ID number(s), driver license number when you use our Mobile Application and to support account opening.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address - We may collect your IP address when you use any of our online services within our Mobile application, website, and to support account opening. IP is a unique string of characters provided to your device using Internet protocol to communicate over a network.
- Cookies - Our third-party service providers may collect cookies to improve the capabilities and user experience of our website. Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser by a website you visit. Cookies normally help the website remember any information about your visit. This process can make it convenient for you to access the website again and even make the website more engaging to you.
- Geo Location – We may collect your location in real time upon request to help you navigate our ATM and Branch Locations page.
- Documents/Files/Media- We may collect documents, files, and media submitted to us through our website or mobile application.
- Data Analytics- We may perform analytics with respect to our online services to bring you an enhanced experience through our website and advertisements.
USE OF OUR MOBILE APPLICATION
To allow you to use certain online services via our Mobile application, we may request access to the following personal information from your mobile device:
- When you grant us permission to your camera, our mobile application will allow you to use our remote deposit capture service. Remote deposit capture is used to deposit checks at your own convenience through our mobile application.
- When you grant us permission to your contact list, our mobile application will allow you to use Zelle®. Zelle® will collect your contact list on your mobile device when you authorize access to your contact list through our mobile application. This includes names of your contacts and their phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, and other contact information, to help you process and route transfer transactions to and from people in your contact list for your convenience and enhanced experience.
- When you grant us permission to access your location, we can help you find the nearest ATM or branch location when you navigate to our ATM & Branch Locations page.
You may request to have your account(s) deleted on our mobile application by contacting our Johnson Financial Group Customer Service Center at 888.769.3796.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose the information we collect from you or about you with our affiliates and other third parties. Specifically, we may share information:
- to other owners or interested parties listed on your account(s).
- to third parties where it is necessary for completing or tracing transactions or resolving errors or claims.
- to verify the existence and condition of your account for third parties, such as credit bureaus, merchants, and other financial institutions.
- pursuant to court orders and other legal processes.
- to governmental agencies or authorities in response to subpoenas, summonses, search warrants or other requests, including requests pursuant to state or federal law for the collection of court-ordered child support obligations, unless prohibited by law from making such a disclosure.
- to others with your consent or where required by law to disclose such information.
- to companies that provide marketing services on our behalf or with other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- to our affiliates.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the following information that we collect:
- to verify your identity.
- to process applications for the products and services that we provide to you such as mortgage, investment accounts, deposit accounts, applying for a credit card etc.
- to process transactions.
- to detect and prevent fraud.
- to provide marketing on our website and mobile application, via email and mail, and through non-affiliated third-party sites.
- to provide any notification to you concerning any events related to your account(s).
- to allow you the usage of our online services from our mobile application and our website.
- to allow us to personalize and enhance your online experience with us.
- to help you resolve any inquiries through our secure service center in our mobile application.
- to stay in compliance with state and federal laws, industry standards and contractual obligations.
ONLINE TRACKING AND ADVERTISING
We may advertise our services and products through our website, mobile application, social media branded pages or through websites that are not affiliated with Johnson Financial Group. We may also advertise services and products that may interest you through your web-browsing activities on non-affiliated third-party websites. These advertisements may appear on your browser’s sites or other websites.
LINKING TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
When delivering an online experience, we may provide links to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties. By clicking such links, you will be directed to that website, and you will then be subjected to that website’s security and privacy practices once you are on that website.
Johnson Financial Group makes security and the protection of your information a top priority. You can access our "Notice Regarding the Privacy of Your Personal Information with Johnson Financial Group" on the Johnson Financial Group website at https://www.johnsonfinancialgroup.com/privacy-policy or visit our security center webpage at https://www.johnsonfinancialgroup.com/security-center/ for more information.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Privacy of children is very important to us. In accordance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we do not knowingly share or collect any personal information from minors without notifying and requesting consent from parents or legal guardians of those minors.
We may amend or supplement this policy from time to time to reflect changes made to our website, mobile application, and/or to incorporate any services or legal requirements. Your continued use of our online services after the effective date of change will be deemed that you agree with the amendment or change.
Revised November 2023