Retirement Plan Services
Become an employer of choice with a retirement plan tailored to fit your organization's overall benefits program, combining world‐class open architecture investment options with local personal service and effortless administration.
Attract and retain the best talent
How We Can Help
Our Communication Approach
We take a holistic approach to delivering communications and education through customized group and one-to-one meetings while employing campaigns to target participant behaviors. Our advisors partner with you to ensure your organization's needs are met in the following areas.
At Plan Eligibility
Our advisors will create a smooth enrollment process for your employees by providing:
- Tailored orientation packets and outline, interactive enrollment solutions
- A retirement needs assessment
- Savings and investment allocation guidance
Goal Setting & Income Projections
We'll work side by side with you and your organization to ensure your employees are on a better path to retirement by providing:
- Interactive online financial planning tools that go beyond retirement planning to engage users in a holistic approach to achieve long-term financial security
- A personal retirement income projection assessment tool
- Guidance and financial planning consultation
Ongoing Education & Communication
We'll design an approach based on your ongoing education and communication needs, considering demographics utilizing the following services:
- Interactive online resources for plan enrollment, education, and targeted outreach campaigns
- Quarterly performance updates
- Periodic education meetings (group and/or one-on-one)
- Participant call center
- Participant web-based tools
Plan Sponsor Education
Our team will align your organization's retirement plan with your strategic priorities through:
- Fiduciary education
- Regulatory updates
- Plan design consulting
Plan Participant Resources
As an important part of your company’s benefits package for employees, it’s critical that you have a partner to help with employee engagement and to assist with helping employees with their long-term retirement success. Learn more our approach to your participant’s retirement plan experience and enrollment process.
LEARN MORE about retirement plan resources.
Our open architecture investment approach means that we're not tied to any proprietary funds, so you can be certain you'll receive objective advice regarding your fund offerings.
- Our fiduciary advice is available as an ERISA 3(21) Investment Advisor or an ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager.
- Our top‐rated investment fund options include domestic and international equity, fixed income and cash equivalent asset classes along with specialty funds if appropriate for your plan participants.
- We utilize comprehensive quantitative and qualitative screening tools and analysis in our fund selection and monitoring processes.
- Fund data is carefully analyzed to make sure funds will meet the desired investment objectives within the parameters of asset class coverage, giving participants a complete array of investment offerings.
- Funds are then reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure investment objectives and fund expenses continue to be consistent with our analysts' expectations.
As an investor, is there such a thing as “too much information”? In our latest investment commentary, CIO Brian Andrew digs into how you can’t—and shouldn’t—take action on every scrap of data. Even investors have to pick and choose the information that helps us make the best long-term investment.READ MORE about our latest investment commentary by Brian Andrew.
Running Your Business
Are you managing your business to its full potential?LEARN MORE about running your business.
The War for Talent
With low unemployment, businesses are in a battle for talent. It is a candidate's market. In addition to low unemployment, many employers are facing large numbers of baby boomers reaching retirement age. Our organization is no exception. Are you prepared?READ MORE Click here to read more on the war for talent.