Providing guidance to ensure clients are well-prepared and make informed decisions.
As Assistant Vice President, RPS Account Manager, Sam has a deep understanding of retirement plan strategies and uses a client-centric approach to provide tailored retirement solutions and life-long multi-generational financial planning. Sam is a trusted advisor in the field of retirement plan services, helping private clients and plan participants navigate the path to a secure and fulfilling retirement.
- Joined the financial services industry in 2021
- Holds the FINRA Series 65
- Bachelor of Applied Arts Degree – English and Theater from St. Norbert College
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Retirement Plan Services
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- PULSE Young Professionals Social Committee Board Member
- Mid-Day Women’s Alliance Member
- Fox cities SHRM Member