Outgoing and relatable financial professional who is passionate about helping your business succeed.
As Vice President, Commercial Banking, Jason develops long-term, meaningful relationships with clients in Rice Lake and the surrounding communities. As a business owner himself, Jason understands the unique challenges his clients face. He enjoys connecting with business owners on their needs, aspirations, and long-term goals. Using his broad knowledge of commercial and agricultural banking, Jason serves as a strategic business partner providing tailored solutions to help clients grow and sustain their business.
- Began his financial services career in 2001
- More than 20 years of experience in commercial and agricultural banking
- Previous roles in commercial and agricultural lending in Northwest Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics from the University of Wisconsin – River Falls
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions
- Equipment Leasing
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Rice Lake Economic Development Corporation Board
- Barron County Sunrise Rotary
- St. Joseph Parish Finance Council
- District Chair – Blue Hills District Boy Scouts of America, North Central Reined Cow Horse Association Board