Chief of Staff
As Chief of Staff for Johnson Financial Group, Stacie facilitates the development of strategies to drive revenue growth, operational effectiveness and improved customer and associate experiences. Building trusted partnerships across the organization, she works to create cohesion among teams and improve strategic alignment.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, she provides an unbiased perspective while maintaining open communication and keeping a pulse on overall strategic priorities, directing focus to areas which will have the greatest impact to overall company success.
- More than 20 years of experience as a leader in strategic execution
- Specializes in strategic planning, project management, sales enablement and change management
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Forrester certified in Customer Experience Management
• Resident and active member of the Racine community, dedicating time to various community organizations and causes