Chief Human Resources Officer
As Chief Human Resources Officer, Denise helps Johnson Financial Group associates to be as engaged, productive and successful as possible. With extensive experience working in dynamic, complex organizations, Denise understands the importance of business transformation and the impact it has to an organization’s people. Using her 20-plus years of career experience, Denise is a proactive human resources leader adept to positioning people in the right roles to achieve optimal business results. As a strategic change leader and major influencer, Denise focuses on efficient operations and building consensus to align strategies with corporate goals and objectives. She insists on accountability at all levels of the organization and empowering development plans that create leaders. .
- More than 20 years of experience leading human resources functions
- Served as CHRO at Shopko Stores
- 20 years in HR functions at the Bon-Ton Stores
- BBA from Walsh University, North Canton, Ohio, where she serves on the board of directors
- Resident and active member of the Milwaukee community
- Member of the Victory Garden Initiative