Our team of experienced advisors specializes in creating multigenerational legacy plans for ultra-high net worth families. We'll help you and your family live a fulfilling life through our Family Office services.
Legacy and Multigenerational Planning
- Capturing and implementing your legacy
- Crafting the right legacy structure to take care of the people you care about
- Creating your legacy team (including an attorney, accountant, business consultant, family coach)
- Creating a family governance structure
- Building a family communication and education plan
- Other concierge family services (including valuation, safekeeping, household services)
Consolidated Family Investing Strategy
- Creation of a consolidated family investment strategy
- Consolidated economic reporting
- Individualized personal financial statements
- Multigenerational transfer tax structuring
- In-depth private investment based income tax structuring
- Creation and ongoing operation of a family charitable giving structure
- Consolidated family private banking and lending services
- Bill paying services
We can also help you with...
Establish Your Legacy
Determine what story you want your wealth to tell about you and your family. If your financial plan indicates that you have more than necessary for a lifetime of financial independence, your wealth can be used now to create your legacy.LEARN MORE about family wealth planning.
Business Succession Planning
As a multigenerational family business, we are attuned to the needs of business owners at every stage, from that initial creative spark to your retirement and beyond.Learn More about business succession planning
Protecting Your Wealth
Understanding your net worth, the assets you own and the risks associated with them is essential to your ability to protect your wealth over the long term.Learn More about protecting your wealth.
Rate of Change
As investors, measuring the rate of change is a big part of what we do each day. We monitor the rate at which economic data changes, how quickly asset prices move in either direction and the sentiment of investors. This is most often done across multiple time periods—such as days, weeks, months or calendar quarters—because differences among these rates may offer important insights.READ MORE about our latest investment commentary by Brian Andrew.
How Our Brains Sabotage Our Financial Planning – and What to Do about It
While financial planning never feels that simple, at its heart, in its soul, that is what it is: A strategy to maximize happiness.READ MORE Click here to read more about how our brains can sabotage our financial planning.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting, tax, and investment implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any investment.
Your Trusted Partner for Life's Biggest Moments
No matter what financial needs you may have, we're here for you. Our experienced advisors work closely with you to build the right path to help you achieve your goals.FIND AN ADVISOR