Committed to helping every aspect of your business.
As Assistant Vice President, Treasury Management, Christine takes a proactive, consultative approach to ensure clients are using the appropriate products and services that allow their businesses to excel and maximize cash flow. She is committed to helping business clients enhance day-to-day efficiencies, increase earnings, reduce fees and prevent losses due to fraud.
- Began career with Johnson Bank in 1990
- More than 27 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Has spent the past 10 years specializing in treasury management
- Tailors services to each client’s needs through a highly personalized level of service
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Managing your company's cash flow
- Accelerate your company's payment collection process
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange
- Member of the Deer Valley Lions Club