As Vice President, Wealth Advisor, Lisa utilizes a holistic approach to understand your short- and long-term fnancial goals, then develops and aligns strategies to help meet those goals.
- Lisa has over 15 years of experience in the financial services industry and joined Johnson Bank in 2007. She is experienced in financial planning and integrated strategies development. A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional, Lisa is also licensed in life, accident and health insurance.
- She holds a Master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Key Club member of the United Way of Dane County
- Treasurer of her condo association