Strategic employee benefits partner who is committed to your company’s long-term success.
As Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, Thom is a recognized leader in the insurance, fintech, healthcare, and employee benefits industry. He works with clients to develop benefits strategies specific to their company's short and long-term goals. Thom gets to know each client’s company culture, business objectives and risk tolerance to provide tailored employee benefits solutions and a holistic approach. Through ongoing collaboration and consultation, Thom works with employers year-round to ensure their employee benefits plan is meeting their company’s needs.
- Prior experience as: Vice President of Employee Benefits & Operations at Embroker; CEO of United Benefit Advisors; President of the New England Benefits Division of USI; National Practice Leader/Chief Sales Officer of Employee Benefits of HUB International Limited
- Featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes, NBC News, NPR, SHRM, and numerous other business and insurance trade publications
- Awarded the Insurance Brokerage CEO Leadership Award by the Institute for Healthcare Consumerism
- Named one of the top 10 most influential people in the industry by Employee Benefits News
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Benefit Compliance and Regulatory Support
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Underwriting and Actuarial Support
- Thom looks forward to becoming more involved in the Milwaukee community.