Helping you achieve your financial dreams.
As Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager, Julie manages and leads a team of knowledgeable financial professionals as they work together to provide an exceptional client experience. As a trusted advisor, she helps individuals achieve their financial dreams by advising and recommending appropriate solutions to exceed their expectations. Julie is committed to building high-performing teams as a dedicated and collaborative leader who is passionate about helping clients succeed.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2017 with 17 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Previous roles as a teller, personal banker and various manager positions
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Volunteers with several organizations throughout the community including her church and the school district
- Asset Builders Planning committee
- APAC volunteer