Providing consistent, actionable investment solutions.
Brian is President and Chief Investment Officer of Johnson Wealth, Inc. and is responsible for leading the investment team who builds our global investment platform to create solutions for institutional and individual clients. He is also responsible for the strategy of our multi-disciplinary Wealth business including trust, investment advisory, retirement plan and investment services.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2015 with more than 26 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experienced in managing portfolio assets for individuals and non-profit organizations including health care, senior living, foundation and university endowments
- Has led research groups conducting money manager research and due diligence
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Finance from the University of Minnesota and holds the CFA® designation
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Wealth Strategy
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Special Olympics Wisconsin and as current board member and former Board Chair of the National Hemophilia Foundation
- Adjunct professor for IE University’s graduate finance program, teaching portfolio management
- Served on the Advisory Board for both the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee (UWM), College of Health Sciences, and Marquette University’s Applied Investment Management program
- Served as a director for a community development authority and school commission member for St. Charles School