Providing financial security to employers and employees when they need it most.
As Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, Don works with employers to develop and implement a benefits strategy that provides value and a secure environment to their employees. He is also dedicated to keeping employers up-to-date on compliance regulations, as well as opportunities to maintain cost-effective benefits that work.
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC)
- Operated his own independent benefits agency for more than 29 years
- Extensive experience in all aspects of benefits plans, including both self-funded and fully insured health plans, HSAs and HRAs, dental, life and disability
- Strong focus on effective communication and ease of use
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Member of the WI Innovation Network and Madison Area Builders Association