A strategic partner to you and your business.
As Assistant Vice President, Commercial Insurance Consultant, Amber utilizes a consultative approach to provide insurance solutions for mid to large size companies. Amber specializes in commercial insurance programs exclusive to fitting the needs of manufacturers, printers, food processing facilities, wholesalers, distributors and construction companies. Her strategic style enables her to provide tailored programs that benefit each client’s specific business while controlling costs, mitigating risks and providing the highest level of service.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Licensed in Property and Casualty, Life and Health insurance
- Professional Work Comp Advisor (PWCA) designation, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification, and working toward the Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation
- Strong emphasis on the food and beverage industry and joined FaB Wisconsin in 2016 to continue education in FSMA regulations
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Property & Casualty
- Risk Management
- Construction Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Active volunteer and member of the Club Red Young Professional Board at Gilda’s Club Madison
- YWCA-Rock County volunteer