Positioning clients for success through clear communication and tailored solutions for their business.
As Vice President, Business Banking Relationship Manager, Eric provides tailored solutions to helps businesses thrive and grow. He is knowledgeable in traditional banking products, including loan and deposit accounts, in addition to merchant services and treasury management. Eric uses his background in credit analysis to guide clients to the best loan structure for their unique needs and situation. He meets each client where they are, taking time to truly understand the needs of their business and how he can provide the right solutions to help them succeed.
- Began career in the banking industry in 2011
- Extensive background in Commercial Finance, including the Credit/Underwriting department as well as Consumer Banking
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Legal Studies in Business from University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
- Pursuing professional designation from the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin – Madison
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Business Accounts
- Merchant Solutions
- Member of the Mequon-Thiensville Chamber
- Member of the Independent Business Association of WI
- Member of Corporate Casual
- Event planner and volunteer for Mel’s Charities