Live in the moment and do what makes you happy today; you never know what tomorrow will bring.
As Assistant Vice President, Small Business Banking, Eric uses his background in Credit Analysis to help clients identify opportunities and improve deficiencies in their business. He makes sure the client understands the numbers and why they’re important.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Legal Studies in Business from University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- United Way of Dane County – Rosenberry Society Council Member
- Short Game Golf Outing charity Co-Founder and Board Member