Helping you improve your bottom line.
As Vice President, Treasury Management, Erin collaborates with her business partners to evaluate processes and procedures, offer solutions, and provide cost-benefit analyses to create efficiencies for businesses. What sets Erin apart is her ability to review all procedures regarding the cash flow cycle. She wants to understand an organization’s current process and determine what can be changed today, and what requires planning and budgeting for the future. Erin understands that technology has made many processes possible and affordable for small to mid-size companies and knows how to help any size business achieve automation in day-to-day activities. By helping companies understand where procedures cause inefficiencies, Erin uncovers areas that could drag down the bottom line. She also delivers a plan that involves in-person, hands on training. Whether you are tech savvy or not, Erin’s goal is to help you focus on what matters most – growing and investing in your company.
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2013 and has 13 years of experience in financial services
- Studied public speech with an emphasis on organizational communications and computer end-user strategies at the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater and studied marketing and promotions at WCTC
- Accredited ACH Professional AAP
- Experience in cash flow cycles includes small, private, family owned businesses, large nonprofits and publicly traded, Fortune 500 companies in various markets around the U.S.
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Managing your company's cash flow
- Accelerate your company's payment collection process
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange
- Waukesha County Business Alliance, Member
- TEMPO Milwaukee, Member
- Bel Canto Chorus, Board Member
- LPGA Amateurs Milwaukee Chapter, Communications Director (former)