An active listener providing creative solutions.
As Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, Kris finds it rewarding working with a variety of business owners. You can expect Kris to actively listen to your concerns and provide creative solutions for your employee benefit needs. Kris's extensive background and solid understanding of employee benefits programs enables her to easily communicate complex information in a style that suits her audience.
- Majored in Business Management at the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Health and Life Licenses in Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan in addition to Property and Casualty in Wisconsin
- Several professional awards including recognition by the Milwaukee BizTimes as a Five Star Insurance and Benefits Professional, Certified NAHU Healthcare Reform, the Individual and SHOP Marketplace, and Welcoa Certified
- 35 years of experience in the insurance industry, with more than half working directly with business owners
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Active with Waukesha Business Alliance
- Mukwonago Chamber of Commerce, Pewaukee Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Milwaukee Employee Benefits Council, MRA member
- Independent Insurance Agents Association