Experienced financial professional providing strategic leadership.
As Senior Vice President, Commercial Real Estate Manager, Todd manages Johnson Bank's Commercial Real Estate Group companywide. Together with his team, he delivers great service and sound professional financial advice to real estate developers and investors.
- Attended the University of Wisconsin – Madison with a double major in finance and management and a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking and American Bankers Association (ABA) Graduate School of Commercial Lending
- Completed the UW Executive Education Program for advanced management and leadership
- More than 30 years of experience in financial services
- Specializes in commercial investment properties with a focus on multi-family (apartments), office, retail and industrial/warehouse properties, providing construction loans, term loans and lines of credit
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions
- Todd looks forward to becoming more involved in the Madison community.