Exciting News Regarding Your Company’s Retirement Plan with JFG
Sent on August 03, 2021
At Johnson Financial Group (JFG), we strive to provide your organization with the data and insights to help your retirement plan grow, as well as elevate the retirement readiness of your participants. As our business continues to grow, we’ve found that we’re outgrowing our current technology solutions and partners.
With that in mind, we have exciting news to share with you and your organization about a major investment we’re making within JFG Retirement Plan Services. We have decided to move our two existing technology partnerships in September to:
- Provide further depth in our fiduciary investment advisory/management services.
- Enhance plan data reporting for more meaningful plan discussions.
- Triple our payroll integration partnerships to help you automate plan data flow.
- Redesign your participant statements and include individual income projections.
- Simplify participant online services including enrollments, distributions, and loans (if applicable).
- Offer a full suite of integrated financial wellness education and learning opportunities to your participants.
- Improve our participant service center.
- Keep your plan and employee data secure.
- Login Credentials
- This provides a good opportunity to update your credentials and security questions.
- ACH/Wire/Check Destination
- We’ll be sending you information on remittances for plan contributions and invoices.
What's NOT Changing
- Our commitment to local, accountable, and proactive service. We’ll keep bringing you the best investments, fiduciary guidance, and first-class service – just more efficiently.
- Our dedication to your employees – our ultimate clients. We’re making these changes to bring your employees more of what they need to reach their retirement goals.
Our goal is to have your plan data and investments converted to the new platforms by Monday, September 13, 2021. This means there will be a limited access period to plan data (September 2 to September 13) while we balance and reconcile everything in the plan down to the last penny and fund unit. We will be sending out the appropriate Blackout Notice to your participants electronically or hardcopy depending upon their preference.
Download a Checklist
We’ll be sending you and your participants more information on these exciting changes in the coming weeks. In the meantime, click here for a helpful checklist on how to prepare for this transition in early September.
Our team is working hard to make sure that these changes occur with minimal disruption to you and your employees. Stay tuned for live webinar training opportunities coming in September to introduce you to these enhanced capabilities. Please reach out to me at any time if you have questions.
Thank you for your trust and confidence in helping your employees prepare for a successful retirement.