Exciting News Regarding Your Retirement Plan Experience
Sent on September 08, 2021
As your company’s retirement plan provider, it's important to us to keep improving the services we offer that help you save for a successful retirement. With that in mind, we have exciting news to share with you about important changes we’re making within Johnson Financial Group (JFG) Retirement Plan Services.
We are upgrading our online platform that will provide you:
- An improved online account experience, with helpful savings and financial wellness tools.
- Updated quarterly statements that include individual retirement income projections.
- Expanded assistance from our participant service center.
- More financial education materials from us: onsite, online, and on-demand.
- Continued data and account security.
- As of October 21, 2021, the direct link to login to your account will change. More information on the direct link will be included in future communications.
- You will need to update your login credentials and security questions. This is a great opportunity to update this sensitive information!
- During the blackout period we will be making the following investment menu change for the money market fund:
- We will remove: SEI Government Fund (SEOXX)
- And replace with: Fidelity Inv MM Funds Government I (FIGXX)
- Our team. We’re not going anywhere, and we’ll be here to serve you throughout and after this transition!
- Our commitment to your retirement success – these changes will give you access to the tools you need to save for retirement.
We’ll have more information for you over the coming weeks about these exciting changes. In the meantime, if you have questions about your account, please contact our participant call center at 888.769.3796 > Option 4 > Option 1.
Thank you for your trust and confidence in helping you prepare for a successful retirement.
JFG Retirement Plan Services