Committed to the community and its local businesses.
As Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking Manager for Racine & Kenosha, Tom is responsible for overseeing the operational success of Commercial Banking in Racine & Kenosha. He and his team partner with Commercial Banking clients to deliver comprehensive financial solutions, including: banking, wealth and insurance services.
- More than 20 years experience in Commercial Banking
- Bachelor's degree in finance from Northern Illinois University and Master of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- Prior experience working for a large investment firm and law firm in a title department
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Graduate of Leadership Kenosha Program
- Past President of the Board of Directors for the United Way of Kenosha County
- Formerly involved with Kenosha Area Business Alliance and served on the executive board of directors for the Shalom Center
- Completed a two-year Wisconsin Bankers Association Leadership Institute Program