Committed to serving the community through local expertise and personalized service.
As Regional President, Karla is responsible for overseeing the operational success of Johnson Bank and Johnson Insurance locations in Southeast Wisconsin. She diligently works to develop and maintain crucial business relationships across all lines of business throughout the region including banking, wealth and insurance solutions.
- Attended the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and Concordia University
- 30 years of experience in banking
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2007
- Experienced in business banking, commercial banking, treasury management and banking center support
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance Chairman of the Board and Executive Committee
- University of Wisconsin – Parkside Foundation Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Nominating Committee Chair
- Building Our Future Kenosha, Racine Economic Development Action Committee
- Past president of the Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce, and former member of community boards including the Kenosha Achievement Center and Racine/Kenosha Community Action, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin – Southeast, and Speaker Paul Ryan’s Small Business Advisory Board