Taking the time to educate clients.
Brian has worked in property and casualty insurance for ten years, including the past seven years with Johnson Insurance. Prior to entering the insurance industry, he was a sales executive for an international contract manufacturer. Brian trained as a property and casualty underwriter early in his insurance career, an opportunity that allowed him to develop the acumen required to educate clients in the nuances of what is often considered a very technical product. Additionally, his expertise as a property and casualty underwriter has enabled him to offer a higher level of risk management service as compared to standard property and casualty agents.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing from DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois
- Trained and refined in the consultative selling approach that he still uses today
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Property & Casualty
- Risk Management
- Strong believer in servant leadership
- Actively involved in the Racine community as foundation treasurer
- Board of directors for the Racine Founders Rotary
- Board president for Focus on the Community