Dedicated to delivering personalized and comprehensive solutions to clients.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Senior Advisor, Mark is a highly accomplished and respected professional in the field of wealth management, with a strong commitment to providing objective and independent financial services. Mark oversees critical aspects such as risk analysis, asset allocation, market research, and institutional client development. With his expertise and unwavering commitment to client success, Mark has solidified his reputation as a trusted wealth management professional.
- Earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) designation in 2016
- Earned the Series 7, 63, and 65 designations in 1996
- More than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Theory & Composition and Music Education from Lawrence University
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Retirement & Financial Planning
- Wealth Strategy
- Declared candidate for Wisconsin State Senate
- Guest columnist for the Appleton Post Crescent