Listening closely to give you complete confidence in the financing process.
As AVP Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Andrew is committed to helping clients understand the benefits and options of homeownership. He listens closely to his clients’ questions, expectations and goals, and uses his extensive knowledge of the mortgage process to ensure clients are confident in their home financing decisions. He finds it incredibly rewarding to assist clients who may be buying their first home, looking for their next home as a growing family, choosing to downsize, or every need in between.
- Began mortgage career in 2007 and joined Johnson Financial Group in 2023
- Diverse experience in the mortgage industry including developing long-term partnerships with realtors, builders and clients
- Army Veteran
- Received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and English minor from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Coach for multiple youth sports and activities