Building trusted relationships to help you with the full spectrum of your financial needs.
As Vice President, Private Banking, Meghan assists affluent clients with creative solutions for their personal banking and wealth management needs. She partners with teams across Johnson Financial Group to provide her clients with a comprehensive strategy to manage their entire financial picture. With a diverse background in business and finance, she uses her unique skillset to build trusted relationships through a lighthearted approach. Knowing that every financial story is unique, Meghan takes time to understand and navigate each client’s individual needs with the highest level of care.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2023
- Started financial services career in 2012
- Diverse background in finance, business ownership and visual arts
- Graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Urban Ecology Center volunteer
- Hunger Task Force volunteer
- MADACC volunteer
- Former Board Member for the Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) – Fundraising Chair