Combining experience, attention to details and fun!
Pappy's passion for real estate, strength for details and fun-loving personality have kept him happy and successful in the mortgage industry for 30 plus years. An extensive background in lending has taught Pappy the importance of listening to his clients' wishes and tailoring mortgage solutions to their satisfaction. He is most proud of the many clients that have become his friends. Pappy believes this has happened by bringing fun into the mortgage process, while at the same time becoming a trusted source for financial advice. Additionally, being a Certified Lender allows Pappy to make the majority of loan decisions first-hand, speeding up the loan process and enhancing the client experience.
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin – Madison with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics
- Involved in mortgage lending since 1983
- Investment property owner
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- Youth sports coach
- REALTORS® Association of South Central Wisconsin member