Honest and relatable mortgage professional who is passionate about helping you achieve your homeownership dreams.
As Assistant Vice President, Senior Community Mortgage Loan Officer, Sara educates and supports her clients throughout the homeownership journey to ensure a seamless experience. She specializes in assisting first-time homebuyers and has vast knowledge of down payment assistance programs and various loan products. As an active member of her community, Sara builds relationships with local nonprofits and agencies to make sure local community members have the education they need to evaluate the options available to them. Sara prioritizes building trust with her clients and works to make sure they understand the ins and outs of homeownership and the mortgage loan process.
- More than 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry
- 2016 Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association (WMBA) Rising Star; 2018 WMBA Best Loan Originator for a Large Bank; 2019 WMBA Madison Chapter Distinguished Service Award; 2022 WMBA Community Involvement Award
- 2017 Ed Coburn Pride Award from Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- 2022 Women’s Council of Realtors Wisconsin Member of the Year
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- President of the RASCW Housing Foundation
- Advisory Team for OWN IT Building Black Wealth
- Past Board Member of the local and state Women’s Council of REALTORS; Past President of Home Buyers Roundtable of Dane County
- Waunakee Rotary and Village of Waunakee Finance Committee