Using a collaborative approach to create strong and meaningful partnerships.
As Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking, Shannon works with commercial clients to provide guidance, partnership, and financial tools that will create efficiencies in their operations. Shannon enjoys getting to know people on a deep level, which allows her to establish trusted relationships with clients. She has vast experience serving diverse business types and industries, including manufacturing, nonprofit organizations, construction, and multi-family and industrial real estate.
- Began career in the commercial banking industry in 1998
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions
- Equipment Leasing
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society volunteer – community outreach
- Portia’s Purpose – fundraising and community outreach to families impacted by childhood cancer