Passionate about helping community members achieve their homeownership dreams.
As Community Mortgage Loan Officer, Leo focuses on creating homeownership opportunities for all individuals through affordable home loan options. Leo prioritizes his clients’ unique needs, providing exceptional customer service and timely communication. He listens to each individual’s short- and long-term goals and finds appropriate solutions to meet them. Born in Mexico, Leo immigrated to the United States at a young age. He is actively involved in the Latino community, serving as an advocate for immigrants like himself and his family.
- Specializes in affordable home loan options and down payment grant programs
- Began career in the financial services industry in 2018
- Bilingual in Spanish
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Refinacing Your Home
- First Time Homebuyer Loans
- Grants and Down Payment Assistance
- Low Down Payment Options
- Longtime community member of Dane County