Committed to helping you achieve your business goals through an easy-going and matter-of-fact approach.
As Vice President, Wealth Retirement Plan Services Advisor, B.J. brings a high level of service, experience and care to clients and their employees. With more than three decades of dedicated retirement plan service experience, B.J. is focused on managing a growing team of RPS advisors in Northeast Wisconsin. Together with his team, he works to maximize clients’ financial well-being through customized benefit solutions.
- More than 30 years of experience in retirement plan services
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation, Accredited Investment Fiduciary ® (AIF®) designation
- Service and sales experience in banking and insuranc
- Finance degree from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Ask Me About
- Retirement Plans
- Board of Directors for the Wisconsin Waterfowl Association and Chair of the Habitat Committee
- Previously held board positions with The Rotary Club of Appleton and the Bay Lakes Council – Boy Scouts of America
- Long-time community member of Neenah, Wisconsin