Meeting people where they are to help them achieve their homeownership goals.
As Vice President, Community Lending Field Manager, Sei is responsible for managing a team of community mortgage loan officers across Wisconsin. Sei is passionate about creating homeownership opportunities for individuals through affordable home loan options. Using a consultative approach, he listens to each individual’s short and long-term goals and provides tailored solutions to match their unique financial needs. Born in Liberia, West Africa, Sei immigrated to the United States when he was 12 years old. His unique upbringing and personality enable him to easily relate to people of all backgrounds.
- More than 20 years of experience as a mortgage professional in Dane County
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh and a Master of Science in Project Management from the University of Wisconsin – Platteville
- Specializes in affordable home loan options and down payment grant programs
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Refinancing Your Home
- First Time Homebuyer Loans
- Grants and Down Payment Assistance
- Low Down Payment Options
- Long-time resident of Dane County
- Member of several community organizations including the African Association of Madison, the Caribbean Association of Wisconsin, and the Liberian Association of Wisconsin
- Member of The Home Buyers Round Table of Dane County