Listening to your needs and tailoring solutions which add value.
As Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Manager for the Madison Commercial Real Estate Group, Eric’s primary responsibilities include underwriting and evaluating commercial real estate transactions, structuring of loans, and handling various day-to-day interactions with clients. Eric works closely with the team of experienced lenders to assist clients with a wide range of financial needs. He enjoys working in a collaborative fashion with both clients and his team.
- More than 12 years of experience in the banking industry, with a significant amount of time spent in various underwriting roles including management of a credit team
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Strong background in underwriting large commercial real estate and commercial and industrial transactions
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions
- Member of NAIOP Wisconsin
- Currently volunteers as a coach for his sons’ second and fifth grade basketball teams