Treating each client with empathy and respect.
As a Senior Relationship Banker, Charlotte assists clients with a broad variety of financial needs. Charlotte’s goal is to deliver a highly personalized level of service and customized solutions based on each client’s unique life experiences. She considers herself a financial coach who listens to her clients with empathy and empowers them to achieve their long-term financial objectives.
- Banking professional since 1983
- Strong background in finance, accounting, management and customer service
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Audit committee member for the Rice Lake Moose Lodge
- Active supporter of United Way, Goodwill and Benjamin’s House Emergency Shelter
- Longtime community member of Rice Lake, Wisconsin