Building trusted client relationships with the highest level of integrity, transparency and open communication.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Regional Manager, Dan leads a team of wealth management associates in the Madison and Janesville markets. Dan is a seasoned financial professional with extensive knowledge in financial planning, estate planning, business planning and overall holistic management. Valuing transparency and open communication, he works to gain and build trust from the onset of each client relationship. With a strong focus on integrity and respect, Dan prioritizes treating clients the way he would want to be treated.
- More than 26 years of financial services experience with a background in strategic planning, budgeting, and mergers and acquisitions
- Formerly served as CEO/Managing Director of an RIA and an investment advisor at a regional brokerage firm
- More than a decade of experience managing high net worth investments for individuals in the Madison market
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification (CFP), FINRA Series 63 and 65 licenses
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Longtime resident of Southeastern Wisconsin