A unique perspective for complex financial needs.
As Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking Relationship Manager, Mark is responsible for nurturing and developing long-term client relationships in the Janesville market. He works with you and your business to design, provide and service financial solutions as well as risk and asset management services. His diverse banking background gives him a unique perspective and enables him to offer solutions to clients with complex financial needs.
- Graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point with a degree in business management and finance
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2005 and more than 25 years of experience in the banking industry
- Experience as Market President prior to joining Johnson Bank
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Janesville Performing Arts Center Board of Directors
- Edgerton Youth Baseball Board of Directors
- Rock County Revolving Loan Fund Board of Directors