Your financial goals and dreams matter.
As Assistant Vice President, Private Banking, Rebecca takes a personalized approach to serving her clients. She enjoys getting to know them on a personal and professional level, learning about the “why” and “what” behind their unique story. As an experienced small business owner, Rebecca understands that clients need a financial partner who is truly invested in their success. She uses her unique perspective of financial services, business insight, and relationship-first mindset to build trusted partnerships with her clients.
- 10 years of experience in financial services
- 15 years of experience as a business entrepreneur
- Received the Milwaukee Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Award
- Received the Milwaukee Business Journal’s Eureka Award for innovative products and strong business partnerships
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Received the “Special Recognition Award” from the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC) for volunteering, teaching, and mentoring clients through the WWBIC
- Served as a member of the Professional Business Advisory Committee for the University of Phoenix School of Business
- Active in the Milwaukee business community and avid supporter of the ‘Buy Local First’ movement, WCTC Small Business Center, and WWBIC
- Regularly speaks to individuals, businesses, and organizations on marketing, entrepreneurship, overcoming hardship, and navigating the business world