Clients don’t care about how much you know, until they know how much you care.
As Assistant Branch Manager, Sue provides comprehensive financial solutions that enable clients to achieve and exceed their goals. Using her extensive experience in financial services, she works to fully understand and assess each client’s immediate and future needs to help them make the best decisions for their unique lifestyle.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2016
- More than 20 years of experience in financial services, including banking, wealth, and insurance
- Began career in the banking industry in 1978 with prior experience in multiple roles, including Sales Assistant, Service Banker, and Senior Relationship Banker
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Auxiliary Board for Ozaukee Family Services, Inc. – Grafton, WI
- 20+ year member of the Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin