A proactive, consultative approach.
As Vice President, Treasury Management, Pam takes a proactive, consultative approach to ensure clients are improving operational efficiencies, optimizing working capital and implementing fraud prevention best practices for their businesses. This results in improved cash flow, increased earnings, reduced fees and prevented losses for her clients.
- Associate degree in accounting from Blackhawk Technical College
- Bachelor of Science in Finance from Upper Iowa University
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Managing your company's cash flow
- Accelerate your company's payment collection process
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange
- Actively participates in professional associations and supports several local community organizations