Passionate about creating an exceptional experience for both clients and employees.
As Senior Vice President, Director of Consumer, Private and Small Business Banking, Al’s goal is to deliver a consistent, best-in-class experience for every client. He values strong collaboration with his team. He strives to create a winning culture where all team members feel valued, included and challenged to bring their authentic selves to the table. Al builds strong relationships across all lines of business, establishing strategic partnerships to help clients achieve their financial priorities.
- More than 22 years of professional experience in the banking industry
- Fluent in Spanish
- Multi-Year National Achiever, Consumer Banking – Former Financial Institution
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Minor in Studio Art – Denison University, Ohio
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Active in the community making an impact in the lives of children with all abilities, advancing diversity and inclusion efforts and connecting families and professionals to economic opportunity
- Board member for: Wisconsin Bankers Association, HPGM, Finance Industry Advisory Board at Employ Milwaukee and Penfield Children’s Center
- Community Leader Award – Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Wisconsin