Providing a consistent, client-centric experience for your complex financial needs.
As Senior Vice President, Director of Wealth Services, Pat leads Johnson Financial Group’s Wealth Advisory Teams, including Consumer, High Net Worth, Private Client, and Institutional Services. Using his broad range of experience in financial services, Pat leads the integration of complex lines of business to help clients meet their financial objectives. Through Pat’s proactive communication, leadership, and direction, he fosters an advisory-based culture focused on long-term client relationships. Positioning his team for sustainable growth, Pat strives to provide an exceptional client experience through the recruitment and retention of outstanding advisor talent in addition to competitive product and service offerings.
- More than 35 years of experience in the banking industry, including management, sales and operational positions across multiple business lines
- Various market leadership roles in commercial banking, wealth management and private banking
- MBA in Marketing and Accounting from Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Evanston, Illinois
- B.S. in Finance from the University of Illinois – Champaign, Illinois
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Serves on the Board of the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless – member of the executive committee and chair of the finance committee
- Past president of Special Children’s Charities in Chicago
- Prior member of the Foundation Board of Resurrection Hospital System (AMITA Health)