Strong collaborator building teams to help clients identify and meet their most important financial needs.
As Officer, Wealth Advisor, Graham uses his knowledge of investments and experience with financial planning to help his clients work towards their financial goals both pre and post retirement. He enjoys building strong partnerships with his clients while servicing their financial planning and investment needs. He believes in getting to know his clients beyond their investment needs, learning about their growing families and aspirations. Graham’s greatest joy comes from knowing a client is happy and can rest easy knowing they have a plan.
- Business Marketing degree from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Holds the Series 7, 66 and Life and Health Insurance licenses
- Knowledgeable in financial planning, fiduciary real estate investing, and trust and estate planning
- Working to attain the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Pilot Program
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Wealth Strategy
- Currently serves on the board for the International Crane Foundation
- Serves on the golf committees and fundraises for Big Brothers Big Sister of Milwaukee and Children’s Wisconsin