Helping you make sound decisions to support your unique lifestyle.
As Private Client Account Manager, Toni provides personalized care for her clients and solutions to meet their unique insurance needs. Using her extensive knowledge of insurance, Toni learns about each client and educates them on potential gaps in coverage. She reviews client policies and identifies opportunities to protect their most important assets. In every interaction, Toni’s goal is to provide a positive experience built on trusted client relationships with her clients and their families.
- 19 years of experience in the insurance industry
- 7 years of experience providing private client services
- Licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance
- Formerly served as a Teller Supervisor and Personal Banker with Johnson Financial Group
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Auto and Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Minimizing Your Risk
- Protecting Your Valuables
- Regular volunteer for the Shalom Center Food Pantry of Kenosha