Using a practical and understanding approach to help you protect your business.
As Vice President, Loss Control Engineer, Jim helps business owners protect their companies through tailored insurance solutions. With a strong insurance background, Jim has specialized in the food and beverage, manufacturing and medical/social service areas in addition to construction and transportation. He is knowledgeable in employee safety and OSHA compliance, property protection, facility security and emergency response. Jim has translated his experience managing safety and emergency response situations into his practical approach to consulting.
- Former EH&S manager in manufacturing
- More than 20 years working for two large Fortune 200 companies, PPG Industries and Rockwell Automation
- Prior experience consulting with a monoline workers compensation carrier and as an insurance agent
- Registered Nurse and retired firefighter, EMT and hazardous materials technician
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Risk Management
- Active member of his church as head elder