Building client relationships built on trust.
As Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager, Brittany is passionate about creating a positive branch experience. She leads a team of knowledgeable financial professionals who work together to help clients achieve their goals. Brittany’s goal is to serve as a trusted advisor, listening to each client’s questions and tailoring financial solutions to meet their personal needs.
- B.S. from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside
- More than two decades of experience in the banking industry
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Active volunteer for Racine Unified School District Real Days teaching high school students about managing finances